- We offer personalised, professional care, Chiropractors are trained Doctors of Chiropractic, who all have BSc or Masters Degrees in Chiropractic and at Dorchester Chiropractic Clinic additional post-graduate qualifications and continuing professional development are seen as vitally important in keeping standards high.
- Any Chiropractor you see at Dorchester Chiropractic Clinic will have Membership of the British Chiropractic Association and registration with the General Chiropractic Council.
- Free screening is available.
- In addition to our focus on excellence in Chiropractic we also provide complementary therapies. Sports massage, massage, accupuncture, hypnotherapy, nutritional advice and counselling are also available.
- Our clinic has a well appointed designed to offer patients a relaxing, comforting experience. The layout ensures privacy and our friendly team are focussed on putting you at ease.
- We are located in the centre of Dorchester with easy access to bus routes and car parking.
- Most of our new patients come to us because friends or family recommend us.
Regulation of Chiropractors is via the General Chiropractic Council and anyone calling themselves a Chiropractor must be registered with the council who are appointed by parliament to ensure high standards and development of Chiropractic in the UK.
Need an appointment?
Call us on:
or send us an email.
19 South Street
0900 - 1700
0900 - 1800
0900 - 1700
1000 - Finish